Thursday, September 1, 2011

Papers, Pages and Prints

You're all invited to the "Papers, Pages and Prints" exhibition being held at the Pine Rivers Gallery this month.

Its going to be an exciting and stimulating display of artist prints and handmade books, created by artists including Judith Rosenberg, the Pressgang Print Group and Qld Spinners Weavers and Fibre Artists Book and Paper Group (that's the group I'm in).

I'm exhibiting 3 artist books - my monoprint book 'Found' from the 'Lost and Found' series, my altered book 'Gardens in Art', and my collaborative pages journal 'Birds and Butterflies'.

The exhibition is on from Wednesday 7 September to Saturday 1 October, with opening night on Friday 9 September from 6pm. 

There's also a fantastic workshop program, for adults as well as children.

For more information, go to the Exhibitions page  www.moretonbay.qld.gov.au/pinerivers-gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment