Monday, September 26, 2011

International and national....

October's going to be a busy month..... my artwork has been travelling interstate and overseas to be exhibited.

The highlight is definitely 'Water Portraits - Portraits d’eau' exhibition in Montreal, Canada, opening on 5 October.  I was selected with 10 other Queensland printmakers to exhibit with printmakers from Quebec.  If you've been following my blog, you'll remember my moments in the studio when it all went wrong and then thankfully right!  Check out the artworks via this website  http://dept.dawsoncollege.qc.ca/finearts/texts/specialevents.html

My other exhibition is 'Artbound' at Gallery Red, Glebe, Sydney.  I am exhibiting one of my monotype books from my 'Lost and Found' series.  There's a photo of my book on their website http://www.galleryred.net.au/artbound-bound-art-30-september/
The other 'Lost and Found' book is currently on show in the 'Paper Pages and Prints' exhibition at the Pine Rivers Gallery.

Its a huge pleasure and privilege to have my work exhibited outside of Brisbane, and the Quebec exhibition is my first overseas showing.  Its just a shame I can't be there at the openings, but I've only just come back from holidays!

1 comment: