Saturday, January 29, 2011

Website Re-Launch

Woo hoo!  At last I've totally revamped my website http://www.sandrapearce.com.au/

I developed my original website as part of my TAFE training in 2003, but decided late last year that it needed a major makeover to reflect my current art practice. 

There are many online services that can provide templates for creating simple websites and host them for free.  I built my new website using weebly.com and am very happy with the result.  Publishing is so easy compared to my previous ISP. 

My website is fairly static and is really just an online CV about my art practice and the concepts behind my work. It really shows off my monoprinting which is my major passion nowadays.

Check it out...www.sandrapearce.com.au.  If you need any advice on creating your own website I'm more than happy to share my experiences with you.  Its so important these days to have an online presence and its really not that difficult with services like that offered by weebly.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment