Monday, January 11, 2010

Monotype Workshop @ Spinners & Weavers

Yesterday I facilitated my first monotype workshop and it was a success!  It was held as part of the 4-day annual get-together of the paper 'obsessed' members of Qld Spinners & Weavers.  There was a lengthy queue for use of my travelling printing press 'Thumper' who did a fine job under pressure (pun intended!).

I think that most were happy with what they produced with limited time and instruction, and I witnessed some amazing creativity which always comes out of a monoprinting session.

It is now my intention to look into running another Monotype workshop later in 2010, I'm sure I'll get some repeat customers!

Unfortunately I didn't get any photos, I was too busy enjoying the buzz of creativity.....  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment