Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Magic of Monoprinting is now published!

So here I am after my short camping break - refreshed,with a few more interesting leaves to add to my stash....!

But this post is all about my book "The Magic of Monoprinting" - its now published and available for purchase.

A preview of some pages of the book can be seen via this link on the blurb website    http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/3161047

The 'Magic of Monoprinting' book contains 78 pages of beautiful colour photos of my work plus insights into my art practice and my monoprinting techniques.  There's an extensive gallery of photos of my artworks from the 'Conservation of the Species' series as well as other monoprints I've been working on in the past 18 months.

I've got copies of the book to sell at $30 each or you can buy direct from the Blurb website (plus postage from USA).   If you live in Australia, I can post to you for a minimal cost.

I'm really proud of my book and have really enjoyed putting it together.   I hope you enjoy it too.

1 comment: