Monday, December 26, 2022

An ending and beginning

Those of you who have been following me in 2022 through this blog know that I haven't been as responsive and diligent as previous years.  Its been a big 2022 with 2 studios - both needing a renovation and fitout.

But as the year draws to a close, my new studio at Banyo is ready to go.  I've got a big wonderful year ahead of me - full of connection and creativity.  Workshops, community events, and of course, time for me to get into some gritty making, something that I've missed this year. 

I've got a few projects that have been started but not resolved, as well as some very overdue experimentation and playtime with new techniques that I've come across in the last couple of years.  

To simplify my admin life,  I've decided to transfer my blog across from its current platform of Blogspot to my new studio Wordpress website   www.artfromtheurbanwilderness.com.au 

For those of you who currently subscribe to my blog via email, I've transferred your email addresses to my Mailchimp list and I will be emailing my blog posts to you from there.  You don't need to do anything except please make sure my emails don't fall into the dark abyss of your junk mail folder!  If you want to unsubscribe from my blog posts, there will be an unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email.

My new blog is called 'The Paper Notes Blog' and I'll be sharing my studio stories and creative explorations.  It'll be same kind of content as what I've been doing for the past ten years on this Blogspot platform.  Check out my blog posts on my website HERE

So, to every one of you, thank you for your support over the years, thanks for listening to my ramblings and for your wonderful comments which keep me focussed on what makes us all happy - art!  I'll see you in 2023!



1 comment:

  1. Exciting news all round - shall pop over and see the blog posts in the new world. Wishing you many successes.

    ReplyDelete