Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sell out at Pine Apples Exhibition


I had a GREAT time on friday night at the opening of the Brisbane Pine Apples Exhibition at the new Myrtle Street Studio.  Both of my prints sold, absolutely wonderful and exciting!  I hope that their new owner will spend many happy hours gazing into them and seeing all the wonderful marks and the serendipity which is emboded in each unique print.  I really enjoyed creating them, they've got great vibes and of course a bit of my quirky sense of humour! 

I can't wait to get back into the studio and get creating again after being on the road camping in NSW for the past 2 weeks.  Along the way, I collected some very interesting grasses and leaves to work with in my printmaking.  We camped mostly in National Parks, so there was plenty of inspiration and atmosphere to breathe in, I feel like a new woman (except for the dirt and sand, sunscreen and aeroguard which I accumulated along the way!).

No comments:

Post a Comment